Thursday, October 30, 2008

soo...



The time is quickly approaching the birth of our new baby boy Max. Officially he is due on the 25th. Which isn't that far, but I won't go that long for at least the sake of feeling well and not being in the hospital on Thanksgiving, the 27th. I'm starting to swell (nothing compared to last pregnancy) and my doctor is getting ... watchful of my blood pressure, since I have other symptons of preeclampsia. So we'll see. PS. My doctor just scheduled me for a c-section on the 17th if I haven't had him already. I am just feeling big and ready to be done. I usually post pictures with my post but I don't have any new and exciting pictures to post. So I guess I'll get some, today maybe, and post again soon. Definately I will give updates about Max's arrival.

No comments: