Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last Day as a Family of Three

So I know these pictures are really not that great. Trust me I tried to no end to get some decent pictures. But the nature of our fun just really doesn't translate to a picture. We decided that for our last day as a family of three we would go out and have some fun. After Ethan got out of school, we had lunch and took off to a black light indoor mini-golf place close by. My belly is big enough that I didn't even feel like doing it. So I watched and attempted to get some good pictures. After golf we went to the movie Wall-E. Ethan loved it! We weren't sure that he would because there is so little talking but I think the robots and space ships kept his attention. On our way home Ethan fell asleep hard but we still had to wake him up for dinner and a bath. Today after school he is going straight to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's for a 3 day long slumber party. He is excited to see baby Max though and wants to come see us at the hospital. Our next post will undoubtedly be about our next three days!

1 comment:

Ashley Holladay said...

I'm so excited to see Max! I will be going out of town on Friday, but will be back Sunday night, so you'll have to call Lee and give him the good news, if we haven't heard from you sooner.